Translate Here

Saturday 28 July 2012

~Versatile Blogger Award ~

i was tagged by 
sankyu pretty gals gals ><
i lil abit confuse actually XD
what awards it is 
><
but i'm so happy,
bcz this is my 1st awards ^^



Let's get started!
So here are the rules:

1.            Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2.            Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3.            Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.            Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5.            Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.
7 Facts random about myself
1. i can speak japanese fluently, because my dad is japanese 
2. i love dog & puppy, but my mom never let me adopt a puppy ><
3. i always buy my make up stuff & circle lens with my own money, i never ask my parent about money & buy that stuff
4. My Boyfie is Malaysia People >< love him & miss him so much
5. i always make up - ing @my bed room only, if i hang out u will never know me because i never make up-ing if hang out ><
6. if i angry with someone, i never forgive he/she -3-
7. i'm dolls collections >< (didnt remember how my ages now =3=
so this is the 15 +- lucky blogger who i nominate for versatile blogger awards ^^ :
2.Dita
6.Yevi
15.Marsha
 

2 comments: