Translate Here

Friday 6 July 2012

My JULY Haul





hayyy..
i wan share about my haul this early month >0<
and last june ><
but i still waiting for my Coastal Scents XD
last month will coming TT
><

so this is my haul ^o^


1. Etude Juicy Cocktail Nail Polish #3 Mint Frappe
( i bought this nail polish, because the color so kawaii ><, but i get scold from my mum TT)
2. Etude Bling Bling Eye #1 Shooting star
( i bought because, i wanted white shimmery pencil eyeliner, but i didnt found that, so i buy this )


3. Eye Putit 
( my fake eyelashes glue already not nice to use ><, so i buy new 1 again)
4. Maybelline Baby Lips Berry


5. Upper & Bottom Falshie 

6. Etude Drawing Show Creamy Liner BK802
7. Tony Moly Petit Bunny #3 Apple
8. Flower Moisfull (free sample)

9. Silky Girls Eyeshadow #Simple Pastel

><
yapp
that is my haul,,
i will make a review ASAP ^O^v
bye bye 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment