Translate Here

Sunday 19 August 2012

Random things about me,,, & EOTD

HUHUHU
holiday holiday & holiday
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴
Make me so boring at home,,
Play with my handphone and watch anime -_-||
I got modem ,, but i havent reload the credit sim card
Soooooo boring
But this line also so lame (~_~メ)
I prefer internet - ing with my handphone xDb
I wasting my time with eat, online, sleep xD
Because longgg time already i didnt oversleep o(^^o)
I always sleep so late,, because i whatsapp-ing with my lovely boyfie o>_<o~
But T T
tmr morning i must working,, so make my panda eyes appear π_π
so because now im in holiday,, i must sleep sleep sleep 0^◇^0)/
Hahaha →_→
But today i must wake up so early
Because my mom asking me cleaning home →_→
My bed room is like broke ship, i didnt clean it ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/
Lazy
Hahaha
So when she asking me for cleaning my bed room, i go to my bed room and sleep,,
Hohoho (≧▽≦)/~┴┴
But not only sleep.
I also make up-ing xD
Only do simple eyes make up
Korea looks xDb


4 comments:

  1. Mata pandaku jg makin parah kalo liburan gini >< kebanyakan begadang TT susaah mau ilanginnya hiks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ak jga o>_<o~ pake concleaner ngk mempan nutupinx

      Delete
  2. you eye is so nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete