Translate Here

Tuesday 2 April 2013

~Sponsor Review~ Beuberry Charriot Green Circle Lens

hai hai
happy belated april fool all ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
may be too late to say it
hahahah
what are you doing in the first days of april? ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ
This night I'm going to review the circle lens *again
you probably already get bored see my blog which is full of reviews on circle lens again and again (・_・;)
what can I do? 
circle lens that's most important items that must I use
I could forget the eyeliner, but I can not forget the circle lens (≧▽≦)
hahahah
skip my story
a quiet night in with friends spongebob video, I'll be reviewing



Product Information: 
Name: Beuberry Chariot 
Origin: Korea 
Manufacturer: Sun&Bon 
Diameter: 16 mm 
Water Content: 55% 
Thickness: 0.025mm 
BC: 8.6 
Disposal: 1 year 
Degree: 0.00 to -8.00 (?)




I have long wanted to try to wear the green (^~^)
for some reason never buy
hahah (  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)
I've tried several lens colors
and I'd love to try the green
because I think the color looks mysterious ((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ
hahaha
and thank you Iszo for sponsoring me 
Iszo let me choose what I want to wear
and I chose a green colored lens and lens models Iszo who choose
delivery took almost one month to the my city,
packing very cute and is equipped with free lens case






beuberry chariot is a new product on the web Iszo 
has a two-tone black and green
looks like crystal patterns (〃∇〃)




beuberry chariot has a large diameter(θωθ)/~
make my eyes look dolly
first time I saw this lens, I think it will look very weird pattern in the eyes ヘ(・o・Ξ・o・)ヘ
especially the color is green, of course the color will look more prominent in the eyes
but. I use it when my eyes look more vivid because the pattern (☆。☆)
and when I use this lens, city transport drivers wife says I'm like a doll (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ
hahaha
although she used vernacular when told it to her husband, I understood it, because she always looked at me (/ω\)
This lens is a lens that is very comfortable in the eyes
because it is very thin
but, after 5 hours my eyes feel dry, and I had to use tear drop ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ





I'll be spamming my eye picture when using this lens
hohoho
I made ​​it 3 version ..

With Fake Lashes













With Out Fake Lashes 








Room Light





Rating :



Overall :


This lens actually includes my favorite lens
because the lens looks very pretty when in use in the eye
large diameter size makes my eyes look more dolly
like a doll's eyes
This lens includes a thin lens, unfortunately I'm not very comfortable using them, makes my eyes dry and a little red
by the way
This includes the latest lens wear in Iszo
and not in the web page Iszo
so, if you want to buy this lens
contact them via e-mail :


Facebook Click Image :





thanks for reading ..
sorry for weird selca =3=
because my face looked so chubby in there
huhuhu
see you in another post ...
see ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment