Translate Here

Sunday 21 April 2013

~Review~ Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara Japan Las Vegas Limited

hy hy girls (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
I have not been posting anything on my blog
fews day I often fall asleep ( ̄¬ ̄)
until I forgot to turn off my laptop ლ(⁰⊖⁰ლ) 
that moment when I was watching the last episode of my favorite drama
but fairy blowing powder sleep very much, until I forget everything hahaha ┌( ̄∇ ̄+)
today I want to review one of my favorite makeup products
This comes from my hometown, which I Leave a long enough
it was Japan ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
hahahah
I had long wanted to buy this product Fairy Drops
but the price
OMG! (=°ω°=;ノ)ノ
if my mom knows, maybe she would kill me ( ̄□ ̄;)
and when I window shopping at online shop
I found a very deadly poison  щ(ಥДಥщ)
hahahaha
it is



I found a picture of this product in the first place my home facebook ゝ(=◇=;)
when I saw it
I had thought for sure they were very expensive (-´´-;)
especially if the price per unit of the product is very expensive
Fairy Drops Japan Candy Bar BB Cream is $ 40
Fairy Drops Vanilla Japan Mineral Loose Powder is $ 35
Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara Japan Las Vegas Limited $ 28
I've given up when I saw the price list ( つ Д `)
I've kicked away from my list (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
because the price is very expensive for a BB cream as much as 35gr
if you buy Korean products that often I see might be able to get 2 or 3 BB cream ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ
and finally
dream to buy this product is reached
hahaha
I bought one set of this product is only $ 37.5 ❁_❁
Mega Cheap Right (>_<)○――――(^o^)○


 


Aya Yasuda, the founder and CEO of Fairydrops Mascara was an anchorwoman at the Major League Baseball on a local TV station in Los Angeles. She always longed to have the big, photogenic eyes her co-workers seemed to possess. She often wondered what it was specifically that caused the difference, especially on camera. One day Aya realized it was the long, upward slopping eyelashes that some newscasters had. From that day on, she started experimenting , cutting application brushes into all sorts of shapes and sizes, testing each brush to see which shape made her eyes look the biggest on TV. 
After months of research and experimenting, the 3-teardrop wand was born. The wand caught and lifted even the shortest eyelashes, giving her the big , photogenic eyes that she dreamed of for so long. The results were remarkable, Aya knew she had to share the 3-teardrop wand with other women back in Japan. She started her own company, AYA INC. in Tokyo. Now Fairydrops Mascara is sold not only in Japan but also throughout Asia and is one of the most popular mascaras in the Asia region.


and tonight I'm going to review one of these products
it is

Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara Japan Las Vegas Limited


DOLL like lashes! 

A volumizing, waterproof (for Waterproof Type) or water resistant (for Film Type) mascara with a brush so unique it is patented in Japan and USA. It contains Volume Up Powder, Wax and Fiber to make “Volume Burst” in one coat to give you lush, doll-like lashes. 

unique 3 teardrop brush (STRAIGHT) catches even the tiniest lashes from the roots, defines, lengthens,

and provides all-day curl. Lashes are bitten between the balls and sharp triangular bunches are made. (Thick at the lash base and sharp at the lash tips!)

It pushes the lashes up thus, making all-day beautiful curls, without clump and strong against humidity.



I have thin eyelashes image
although a little long, my lashes do not look even use mascara
I've tried all kinds of mascaras that promise to my lashes look long like using false eyelashes
but still lacking, my eyelashes really long, but it does not look curl (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
and many people who were recommended to try this mascara from fairy drops
and I think
of packaging
Fairy Drops Mascara has a pretty unique packaging ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
as signifying that this mascara including HG goods
were decorated with pictures of diamond, sparkle and eye
and this includes packing pink pretty cute  ヾ(゜∪゜★)ノ゛・:*:・
Fairydrops mascara brush has always had a unique shape
Brush of this mascara shaped twist
which helps to achieve our make eyelashes look longer ≧❂◡❂≦ 




when I was looking for info about this mascara, some say that this mascara is not waterproof
and was very scared to use it (´・_・`)
because I was sweating so its easy
and I tried to test it



Pour with water
I actually rub this mascara when splashed with water and it signify that this mascara does not smudgeproof if watered by water ((; =゚3゚=))~♪
I tried it when the way to the Book Fair, and at that time there was a football match
and make the situation was very hot and I was sweating (; ̄ェ ̄)
I began to worry about this mascara 
whether faded or make panda eyes  o(≧o≦)o
because the place was so dark I could not see it in the mirror
and when I got home, it did not make eye mascara panda or the other
even still like when I go (✿ ♥‿♥)
that moment when my eyelids are very oily (゚ー゚)(。_。)


On My Eyes

Without Mascara






With Mascara







The first time I used this mascara, I was very confused, because it does not give the effect I hoped culr without clumps (*´ο`*)
I was wrong when brushing my eyelashes (゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ 
different from the usual mascara, where we brush it straight up, we have to roll this mascara brush slowly and we will get that culr such use eyelash curler
we must slowly using this mascara, because a very large brush size in my eyes
hahahah ~(=^・・^)
and results
I really like!!
makes my lashes look long and thick
very different from my mascara is often bought at the mall

image
image For now i can say, this mascara quite cheap, because i bought it 1 sets
image really make my eyelash longer
image have unique packing 
image its waterproof and oily proof
image the results make my eyelashes so clumpy with our curler

image
image in real price its so expensive for a mascara
image hard to get, few online shop open PO 

Rating : 


Rurchase image Maybe Yes, i will like to try other mascara from fairy drops

thank you for reading my review
hope you enjoy read my long post hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment