Translate Here

Wednesday 24 April 2013

~Review~ Fairy Drops Candy Bar BB Cream #Light Orche

This is my second posting on this dark morning
hahahah
This morning I want to review something that I've wanted for a long time
I've dreamed up to get this item
hahaha
and I'm going to blow gusts of poison to my viewer 
xoxoxo
I will review



Description
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream was produced by Mayumi Yasutomo, a newscaster, who desired to have a product that made her skin look flawless while on camera. This shine-free, oil-free and waterproof product was the perfect solution. The product itself is a lightweight formula allowing you to apply the amount of layer you would like without feeling like your skin is being weighed down. Micro- gold pearl hides scars and freckles. Soft focus powder uses light diffusion not to show wrinkles and makes skin smooth. Cover with thin film, and protect from dry and rough skin. 
Contents :

35g

Comes in 2 shades in:
light ochre
ochre 
Key Points:
  • Micro-Gold Pearls to Hide Scars and Freckles
  • Diffuses Lights to Hide Wrinkles
  • Smooths and Softens Skin
  • Waterproof
  • Lightweight
  • Shine-Free
  • Oil-Free
  • No SPF





                  This post continued from my last post about the Fairy Drops mascara
                  who does not know this bb cream?
                  this BB Cream is very popular and
                  this bb cream is the best of the best
                  hahaha
                  just look at the offer price for BB Cream weighing 35gr
                  reached $ 40 per piece
                  I know about BB Cream is one of the beauty bloggers that is Eki / of every post that I read about this bb cream, much be affected by eki hahah
                  when he saw a video review of this BB Cream, I straight fell in love at first sight
                  and I search on this BB Cream prices at various online shop
                  can say ..
                  OMG!!!!!!!
                  why the price is so expensive?
                  because it made ​​in japan?
                  This bb cream is made ​​of gold, the price is very expensive like this?
                  it was a bit of an afterthought in the heart when I saw the price, hahah
                  for a year I was thinking of ordering this bb cream
                  but if you see the price is super expensive
                  I think better find another bb cream


                  packing of bb cream is very cute
                  similar to the EH Sun BB cream
                  first I had to think for buy EH Sun BB cream
                  because the bottle is very similar to the fairy drop
                  hahaha
                  but I have a pretty big problem when using a BB Cream from Etude which makes my face cakey
                  BB cream fairydrops packing of these are white and decorated with writings and drawings colored magenta
                  unfortunately because the bottle is white
                  the bottle very fast dirty 



                  bb cream comes with a sponge, and we can directly use
                  sponge is very convenient to use and application of the bb cream more evenly by using this sponge
                  unfortunately when the sponge was dirty, very difficult to be cleaned




                  the bb cream texture of this little liquid
                  at the first attempt at hand
                  i think the bb cream has a texture that is very heavy, but when trying to smooth this his very great texture
                  bb cream has a very odd smell I think
                  and I'm not too fond of it


                  You can see the difference before and after using this cream bb
                  can be seen from the difference in my eyes
                  I have panda eyes are almost severe, similar to brown eyeshadow color
                  I always cover my eyes with concealer
                  but it does not work
                  when using this bb cream, this bb cream can cover my panda eyes with well
                  the texture is very mild, making my face does not like wearing make-up,
                  I also do not need to use powder after using this cream bb
                  I always use powder after using bb cream, because I felt my face become sticky
                  and because I really like the matte makeup result
                  bb cream is suitable for models who love to take pictures using flash
                  because it does not contain SPF, will not result in deathly white face as a high spf bb cream


                  This bb cream has very good oil control
                  I use it for 7 hours
                  my face is not too oily
                  especially in the area of ​​my nose
                  image
                  image  best bb cream i ever try :p
                  image doesn't make my face feel sticky
                  image can cover my panda eyes with well
                  image the texture is very mild,
                  image have great oil contro

                  image
                  image very expensive !
                  image only 35gr
                  imagehard to get
                  imagei doesn't like the smell 
                  image no spf ?

                  Rating :

                  Repurchase ? maybe yes, lol

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment