Translate Here

Sunday 14 July 2013

~Sponsor Review~ Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream SPF30 PA++

Happy weekend all. ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
what are you doing on this fine day? 
The few days I was very tired, so I could not online midnight 
because I had arrived at the office at 7.30am (/TДT)/あうぅ・・・・
so it makes my face look dull and slightly dry (┯_┯) ウルルルルル
because i must stay in the air-conditioned room, and a lot of things I have to do
a lot of posts that seem to delay
but I promise to finish it ASAP Y(>_<、)Y ヒェェ!
in these days I will review one of the products for the first time I tried it
it is CC Cream
as we know, CC Cream became a trending topic for the Beauty Bloggers

CC cream, also known as Color Control cream, or color correcting cream, is a refined blemish balm cream or Beauty Balm created and developed in Korea. BB (Blemish Balm) cream was originally formulated in Germany and has in recent years gained popularity in Asia, and is also gaining popularity Europe and North America. CC cream is widely used in Asia to provide natural-looking skin coverage. While BB cream was manufactured primarily as a skincare product, CC cream was developed to retain all the skincare benefits of BB cream with added nourishing ingredients and the additional aim to provide more effective skin coverage. CC cream was formulated with technology originating in Japan and further developed in Korea.
CC cream's benefits are reputed to include sun protection as well as better coverage, blending, and treatment of uneven skin tones than BB creams. Some users find it to have a lighter texture than BB cream, which allows for smoother application with a less oily finish.
Brands include Rachel K, Loreal, and Chanel.Rachel K, a Singapore-based brand, is the first brand to pioneer CC cream and introduce it into the market before other major beauty companies like Chanel, Lancome, Olay and L'Oreal. In April, 2012, a medium-sized Korean cosmetic company, Mizon, released CC Cream (Correcting Combo Cream), and in late 2012, Chanel released its own CC (Complete Correction) Cream on the Chinese market.In the fall of 2012, Olay released a CC Cream line in the United States.
and now a lot of brand make up from Korea vying to put out a new product aka the cc cream to make up junkies like me ッ( ̄ー ̄;)ノ
the more popular nowadays is a brand of etude house
and the brand was recently released a CC Cream is Innisfree

About Innisfree
The Innisfree brand was launched in 2000, as South Korea's first natural cosmetics brand and sold exclusively in 200 Innisfree retail stores throughout the country. Innisfree is one of the popular Korean skincare brands under Amore Pacific Corporation (including Laneige, Iope, Mamonde, etc.). This Korea cosmetic brand has positioned itself with consumers as a natural, environmentally friendly product line.

The name Innisfree is inspired from the poem "The Lake Isle of Innisfree" by William Butler Yeats, who was prompted to write the poem in London where he felt exiled from the rural beauty he captures so brilliantly in the poem. Innisfree is the acronym of 'innis' (island) and 'free.' Innisfree products use only environment-friendly botanical nutrients and essence extracted from organic plants and herbs that aid in healing various skin problems.

"Yoona, a member of the Korean girl group Girls' Generation (more most commonly referred to as SNSD internationally), is the face and spokesperson for Innisfree. The company stated that "Yoona naturally gives off a clean and clear image through her music recordings and drama appearances, and thus she fit our 'pure brand' concept of Innisfree and was picked as our model," and "Yoona's peculiar open heartedness and her appeal to a variety of age groups also played large roles in why she was selected as our model."

Innisfree's "Green Complex" is proprietary and ECOCERT-approved, containing volcanic spring water infused with the extract of 4 plants from Jeju island - green tea, tangerine, citron and cactus that deliver vital energy to skin. All Innisfree products are tested and approved by dermatologists.

-------> Continue Review

Conteined : 40ml 
- Innisfree - 
This color controlling cream contained with magic color capsules modifies and adjusts to your natural skin tone on contact, creating a vibrant and healthy looking complexion


Innisfree's Real Skin CC Cream including new products released by innisfree
and when I saw this commercial video , I was very interested to try it (๑>◡<๑) ɭ ɿ兯ん❤
especially when reading the description of this product is "healthy looking complexion"
made me even more interested to try it, because my face tends to pale and dull, and I really want to have a bright and healthy face ( ; ̄◇ ̄)ゞ
and I'm very grateful to Alice Unnie of W2Beauty which gives me a chance to try this product chu♥(人´3`)⌒♡




as you can see, ingredients contained in this CC Cream is natural or herbal ingredients taken from jeju island
who does not know jeju island, if you are a fan of Korean drama BBF sure you will see how the beauty of Jeju island, / I want to go there (。・ˇ_ˇ・。​)
and of course the ingredients are very safe to use, because it is made from natural ingredients
bottle or box and packing of these products can be recycled, and they use soy ink to replace the ink that we often use
"GO GREEN" ε=٩(●❛ö❛)۶





Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream come in the form of a long bottle equipped pump, to help us when you want to use this Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream and very hygienic, (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
long and slender shape of the bottle is very easy to put into my makeup case
so I can use it while traveling ..
on the bottle it says "please return to innisfree after use"
when I first saw the writing, I was thinking "how can I returns this bottle? postage to korea is very expensive"  (゜▽゜;)
we can use this Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream for 12 months after opening the bottle cap
I think this Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream will run out before 12 months
because I use it almost every day (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Swatch


This is the color from Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream white as milk,
the first time saw this I was very afraid to use it, because will make my face more pale ( ̄ー ̄)
and Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream has a very strong herbal scent
I was dizzy when I first time inhaling the scent (*~▽~)
because I do not really like the herbal scent, I prefer citrus aroma and flavor soft like baby powder
but after a few times using this Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream, I started to love the scent, although I'm still a little dizzy (¬‿¬)
when i confound this CC Cream, I saw my face become more white, but it was only for a moment, after that the CC Cream it will blend in with your skin, ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
This CC Cream also can cover redness and my dark circles,
even so, there are some dark spots that should be covered using concealer
and can not shrink pores, use a face primer is recommended if you want to make your face look flawless
and also use BB Cream after using CC Cream, if you want to have the maximum coverage
the CC Cream texture is very light, like do not use makeup at all
like using only powder (ノ>▽<。)ノ
and I get a dewy natural finish face, because the result is not too matte, and like use moisturizer ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
and staying power is so good, so do not be afraid to sweat, will not fade if wiped
but still have to clean your face properly, like using a milk cleanser to make the face completely clean from this CC Cream ≖‿≖

Oil Test
CC Cream has very good oil control I think, because when I go shopping or something, (゜▽゜;)
My nose normally started greasy, but when using this CC Cream I do not feel it, and when I returned home after 5 hours to hang out, just a little oil visible when I use oil paper (●♡∀♡)

~ love the natural ingredients
~ moisturizer my skin
~ giving me healthy dewy finish
~ has 30 spf pa++
~ great coverage, can cover my dark circle
~ great oil control
~ love the packing
~ stay longer or waterproof and sweatproof

~ the scent make me dying at first time

Rating :


this product sponsor by W2Beauty 
you can use my coupon discount 0581606 

W2Beauty is online shop based in SOUTH KOREA and all of their product ship from korea
and free shipping to 170 country for worldwide customer 
the owner,,, the pretty Alice is so kindly and friendly, so don't hesitant for asking her about the product (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Contact :
Website : W2Beauty
Facebook : W2Beauty Facebook
Twitter : W2Beauty
Email : W2BEAUTYSALES@GMAIL.COM 
instagram : +W2Beauty 
ADDRESS: 
Gil-Dong, Gangdong-Gu, Seoul
134-010
Korea, Republic of

fat fat Q,Q

thank you for reading guys ..
i hope you enjoy reading it >,<
and happy fasting day for moslem people in the world :D
and don't forget follow me via Bloglovin or imotiv ,,
sankyu imageimageimageimage

image

No comments:

Post a Comment