Translate Here

Saturday 13 October 2012

~Review~ Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Stick

Hy Ladies ><
i'm back from loneliness 
hahah
my days full with working and school ..
i don't have times for fun ><
huhuhu
so today i wanna review my new Primer XD
i make up never use any primer
but i read another blog if primer is so important ><
so i wanted buy this ,,


Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Stick is a solid stick primer that masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage.
Vol. 4.5g (0.15 oz.)

Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer have 2 type, Essences & Sticks
i choose stick because, i think this more easy to use,
XD

 The Packing






The Primer Packing





Let's For Swatch

My Bare Skin Without any Make Up & Lens ~0~

With The Primer

With Essences

With BB Cream XD

My Opinion :
I think the final looks is quite amazing :D
1st time i swatch it on my face, i didn't see any different
i tough this primer not working properly on my skin ~0~
but when i apply BB Cream
ehemmm
where is my big pore ?????????? *0*
ya this primer is looks so smooth when i apply it on my skin ><


~ Cute Packing
~ Cheap
~ Have nice result when i apply this primer


~ Hard to get in my country
~ i don't like the oil control

Repurchase : I wanted Buy Essences type 1 ^^

thanks for ready
and happy weekend :3

No comments:

Post a Comment