Translate Here

Friday, 4 May 2012

“DOLLY WINK LIQUID EYELINER”


HELLO !!!

Welcome to my Blog >.<

I too busy with my sch and my work TT

Btwwww..

Today I wan review 1 my favorite stuff “MAKE UP”

That is ???


“DOLLY WINK LIQUID EYELINER”

I bought it when January XD

                                                 In 1 online store in “FACEBOOK”


The owner so kind ><

Want keep this eyeliner for me

Because I got motor accident that time >.<

And she also give bonus “FAKE EYELASHES”

Now let’s to “REVIEW”


1.   I comparisson with MAC double eyeliner (FAKE ==’’)




2.   Splash with water



3.   RUBBBBB HARRRRD XD


 
Apply in my eyes >.<



 
EOTD : 




Overall:

I love this eyeliner, bcz I bougtht it full wit tears XD (hyperbola)
The price is $18 (with shipping To my home XD)
I think this eyeliner not too waterproff and smudgeproff ==’
And faster dryyy >,<
The packing is sooo cute >,<
As tsubasa masukawa XD
Maybe someday I will buy the fake eyelashes from dolly wink brand >,<
Thx 4 reading ya ^.^

                        Ps. Sory 4 bad quality picture >,< snap with phone camera

No comments:

Post a Comment