Translate Here

Thursday 17 January 2013

~Review~ Etude House : Dear My Blooming Eyes PK001 (Heart Fluttering Pink)

hy gurls ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ
confuse i post my blog in midnight ?
hehehe .. ( ̄▽+ ̄*)
i just on my modem .. hohoho
i found great sim card and fast for buffering >,<
speddy is lose .. haha ..
before i ever use "F" as my modem sim card ..
and ..
i online from 11 am - 11pm .. i cannot browsing anything .. ヾ(。`Д´。)ノ
until i call the constumer service & complaint .. but keep .. snail is win from the "F" if do run competition ..
and .. actually i had another reason also, why just now i use my modem at home ..
this is because ..
i quite from my job.. (´_`。)
if you follow my twitter, u will know the reasons why i quite ..
forget about that ,, because i sure will found another job again >,< (wish me luck ... )

today i will review my new palette from Etude House .>,< (*again)
this is a presents christmas swap from kiki caroline


since i bought "Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette" ,
i decide, never buy another Eyeshadow Palette again .. (slap ..) (´0ノ`*)
but .. if see cute things always get feel .. i must buy .. i must buy ..~lol~
kiki so kindly buy this as my presents >,<
arigatooooo ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
*beware this post full picture spam .. hahha



Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes 

This eye shadow palette comes with four mix and matchable trendy colors that glide on smoothly for shimmering and dimensional eyes.
 Description :

- Volume: 1.7gr x 2 + 2.3gr + 1.2gr
- Four color multi eye shadow for blooming eyes.
- Contains glitter and amplifies delicate illumination and glow of eyes.
- Fits to eyes thinly and perfectly for long.
- Creates cubic effect on eyes.



Lovely Slogan 




How to use :
1. To create base or gradation effect, apply with a broader part.
2. To shade to line, apply with a narrow part.
3. To give point under eyes, apply with a narrow part.











About the packing ..
the packing remind me with 1 etude house eye shadow palette also, thats Etude House Lucidarling
almost same .. make different is Logo Etude House remind me with Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage (〃∇〃)
i love etude house packing .. somemore the box .. full love love and pink >,,<
the ribbon is soooo kawaii .. i can said this MAX KAWAII о(ж>▽<)y ☆


















The palette come with 4 different color ...
Shimmery Pink .. Shimmery Gold .. Shimmery Brown .. Shimmery Black ..
hahahah..
Pink is the most my favorite color >.<
and the color is soooooooooo soft for me .. not too bright or too pop..
the palette also come with free applicator ... different from LuciDarling ..
LuciDarling is come with brush not tip .. >,<
before i also want to buy LuciDarling .. but .. i don't like the packing because no eye catching ..
~lol~

Swatch ..

Without Flash



With Flash


this is shimmer eyeshadow .. actually, i don't like with shimmer eyeshadow ,, because i love matte looks natural on eyes >,<
but this palette will giving you natural looks also ..
maybe, this because the color is so soft >,<
this palette is powdery .. and the glitter is fall out on my cheek -2- ..

~ Cute packing
~ travel size
~ have 4 different color
~ giving natural looks
~ free applicator

~ hard to get ..
~ powdery ,, 

thanks for reading my post ...
don't forget join my giveaway ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
see you~~
oyasumi



No comments:

Post a Comment