Translate Here

Tuesday 25 September 2012

My new activity and sharing about my problem

Hy guys
hows your days xD
Im so tired ︶︿︶
Because new semester and i being class leader ╮(╯_╰)╭
So tired i must call my lecture
Must prepare that n this X﹏X
When reach home feel wanna sleep
But,,,,,,
I wan chat with my boyfie
I miss him so much
my timetable so blurr
I must meet few lecture for sharing about my subject -O-
Actually i already prepare about my last assign wahahaha #i just semester 3
About my college live,,
Actually my 1st major is "LAW"
far from "ACCOUNTING"
Because i love politic and debate xD
I like sharing opinion what must i to do for make live to be joyfull,
I like talking,, and "nalar" #i dont know in english
So i never study when exam xD
Hahaha
I answer all my paper like what i thinking,
Remember when i secondary school,
Sains subjects, very difficult and i dont know how to answer
And i sit front my teacher and that exam for graduate,, i answer with what i know, few i answer like my opinion xD
N my score is -A xD or 8 xD
More cool again,, when final exam math ,,
Actually i dont like math X﹏X
When exam i answer, i count until cry
Ask my frens abit xD
And my score is +A or 9,80
Wawawawawa
Im so shock Σ( ° △ °|||)︴
How could my score so high xD
But i must thanks full with god ∩__∩
But, i lil abit jealous,
Because i have high score my parent never mind it ︶︿︶
My dad also almost forget my ages, and what is my grade,
My mum, only ya... said congratz
I want if got like presents
Haiz
My bday also ︶︿︶
Only my boyfie gve me presents ::>_<::
I bought presents for myself, for make me happy
I love collecting dolls
My rooms full with dolls xD
And i get scold from 6yo gals →_→ my sister
She said →_→ isa already old always buy dolls
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴ damn her,,,
I don't know why, alot kids like so old ╮(╯_╰)╭
Alot of on tv about story love,, love song -O-
All for 17yo++
My sister like watch that soap opera ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 
I better watch spongebob
X﹏X
I think program for kids is important, than watching like soap opera ╮(╯_╰)╭
Not important anymore
Somemre the story, like bullshit (~_~メ)
Lol
Because i want all ppl knw my opinion
Because of that i take "LAW"
but my mum make depressed
She angry make i have white hair
Like i wrong born in this family ︶︿︶
She want me to be accountant
Lol
Ya i like count
But i think i must choose my own way
Because i who life, this is my life, u like or don't like, i don't care, because i know what i to do,
If what i to do is true or its okay for me,
Its problem with u, or masalah buat elo??
lol
You know my post about bossy people
(~_~メ)
He make me lol
You think who you are?
My boss?
Who give me salary??
Head accounting no complaint what i to
You is complaint
You are just staff,, just title make me different with you
Somemore he just new staff ╮(╯_╰)╭
Feel so bossy
said me cnt work
Lol
Although he said with other staff
I heard what he talking about,
What i to do its not your business
At least i never make a problem with my transaction
He said i lazy with you, i said again i more lazy,
Yest, i bring my laptop, i already finish check the transaction, i open my laptop bcz sme1 ask my data,
He come and said want help me , if i close my laptop
Hah?? Want make my transaction blurr Σ( ° △ °|||)︴
His transaction always blurr →_→
When i want check my email
I always got email from shop at malaysia for items at my office
Since my pc in lock cnt access internet
So i must use my laptop
He sms me
Ask me do my transaction which ady finish
like scold me
I no read n delete
Bothering me
He like judge me, he think he is who?? Superhero,
Short like that →_→
Lol
I if work, i better work self, i dont like if people help me, because i more know what i to do, and i also love perfectsionist, so i know what i to more detail, so no mistake,
I like help people, but i dont like people help me, thats because, when i have group assigns, me who work,
Since that time, i ask their $ and i work, i never believe again about v are group
Ah,,, thats bullshit (~_~メ)
I also hate when ppl support me,,
Like when i work i must calm,
I hate if people said like support , gambate gambate like tat with tone bluff me →_→
Better dont talk with me,
i love calm when workin, like this is my world, so what with you?

Now, i feel wanna quit →_→
For make that bossy ppl work more dying,
Searching another job more better, since i working already 1 year,
And my salary havent raise up
Better i quit,
→_→
i wanted work at SG or USA,,
I work hard, same like staff have title degree,
With lower salary and bossy ppl
Ah no (--〆)凸

No comments:

Post a Comment