Translate Here

Saturday 30 March 2013

~Review~ Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer

Hellloooo hellloooo girlsss o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
as usual I always post my blog when it was almost morning (@ ̄ρ ̄@)zzzz
actually I was asleep, but .. (-""-;)
forget about it
hehehe
the eve of this morning
I'll be reviewing......

Tarrrraaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm キター Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒Y⌒(。A。)!!!



Description :
Lip Concealer enhances Long-Lasting and coloring effect of lip color and makes nude lip-makeup. Formulated with vitamin A, mango extracts, mango seed butter 1%.

INGREDIENTS:

TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, JOJOBA ESTERS, CERESIN.




actually bought this concealer lip by accident (´_`。)
when I told friends of my friends to buy Aloe vera Soothing Gel  is so popular in the review of the beauty bloggers (T▽T;) 
and Surabaya stock at the moment out of stock 。゚(T^T)゚。
with a sense of upset and cranky (→o←)ゞ
and it would be too sad, because my friend had a chance to get lost while looking for stall Nature Republic and just see banana republic (-。-;)
lol 
and then she asked, there are other items you want to buy to my friend, 
and I wanted to try the foot peeling 
but she goes go first before my order was purchased (°Д°;≡°Д°;)
and just buy a lip concealer
okay forget about it, and I hope I can buy aloe vera soothing gel someday 
heheheh (ノ´▽`)ノ
Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer not use boxes, plastic wrapping only 
with brown colored packing, and the packing very simple I think (●´ω`●)ゞ



in the post this time I would like to compare Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer and Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
of packaging already seen that Etude House winner (*^-^)b
Etude House packing more  look cute than Nature Republic 




tone of Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer darker than Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer ( ゜∋゜)
and Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer can be used for dark-skinned women, so as not to give the impression pale (σ・∀・)σ
texture of Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer is almost the same as the Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer
but the Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer bit more moist when used on the lips (^ε^)♪
Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer has a great aroma, like fragrant mango,  while the Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer does not have a smell at all, ('-'*)(,_,*)('-'*)(,_,*)


Swatch On My Lips 


My Bare Lips
spotted all over lips
smooth with finger

I using my Revlon Lipstick


RATING:

Overall :
I think Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer nicer than Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer
because it has a color that is suitable for all skin tones
and made ​​me love is not left broke a split lip effect, such as when we rub will leave grain on the lips
make my lips cracked when using lipstick
because Nature Republic Mango Bebe Lip Concealer more moist than the Etude House Color Me Nude Concealer  make more lipstick on the lips look moist
durability is almost the same as the etude, used to eat and drink will disappears


Thank you for reading all
its already so late for sleep i think
hehehe
see you in another post


No comments:

Post a Comment